About DE Group
Founded in 2003, our vision is to Transform children and students to be Leaders, who excel in Communication, Creativity, and Caring for their neighbours and for the world.
Striving to build outstanding brands in education, the DE Group has founded and will continue to establish discrete lines of business to cover a wide spectrum of needs in education. All the lines will expand through both direct investment and franchise.
Dramatic English Studios
Currently managing 6 Dramatic English Studios in Hong Kong. We already signed up 7 Franchisees in China. They have or will open studios in major cities including Shenzhen, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Suzhou, Hefei and Foshan. Our School Services office serves around 100 schools in HK every year.
Dramatic English International Kindergartens
Goodtime International Playschool and Kindergarten, which is the first international kindergarten of the group is located in Shatin of Hong Kong, offering international kindergarten education base on the UK EYFS curriculum and a play/drama based approach.
Dramatic Dance Studio
The first Dramatic Dance Studio: DDS Russian Ballet Academy is located at Tsim Sha Tsui of Hong Kong. We strive to bring professional ballet and dance training to children and teenagers.
Dramatic Art Studio
To broaden our spectrum of creative education to children, Dramatic Art Studio offers visual arts and crafts classes. We also offer classes that integrates the learning of illustrated story books, in both English and Putonghua, and painting; as well as guide talented students to create their own illustrated story books.
Director: Mr. Man Cheung
- An Australian born in Hong Kong with over 20 years of experience teaching Drama and English
- Over 10 years experience in education management.
- Bachelor of Education (Drama) of the Queensland University of Technology and Master of of Language Arts from the Polytechnic University of Hong Kong.
Artistic Director: Mr. Matthew Gillespie
- Over 10 years of experience directing and teaching Drama and Musicals
- A graduate of Psychology and Master of Fine Arts (Musical) from the Roosevelt University of Chicago.
Vice Principal: Ms Sue Woods
- Over 20 years of experience founding and managing International kindergartens
- International experience managing international kidergartens in South Africa, Australia and now in HK.
- A graduate of Drama and Early Childhood diplomas.
CEO: Mr. Luke Yick
- Over 10 years experience in sales and marketing management with media and IT industries.
- years of experience in teaching and experience in teacher training with the University of Hong Kong.
- Bachelor of Science (Physics), Master of Education from the University of Hong Kong; MBA from the University of Hull.